These stunning earrings are made in house in our Dallas showroom, and are our own design. They are truly exquisite- the diamonds are bright white and the setting is done in a way that makes the diamonds look like they are floating. These hoops will make you fall deeper in love with the Georgie Collection!
- This item is sold as a pair. If interested in buying as a single, please contact us.
- Metal: 14k White Gold / 14k Yellow Gold / 14k Rose Gold
- Round Brilliant Cut Natural Diamonds: Approx. 13.92 ctw per pair
- Each diamond is approximately .24 carat
- F/G Color and VS1 Clarity Diamonds
- Measurements: Approx. 56.7mm length x 46mm width
- Friction Earring Backs (aka Push Back)
- Screw Back (the most secure option)
- La Pousette Earring Backs (features a spring loaded mechanism that is pressure activated)
- Interested in Laboratory Created diamonds? Email email@example.com for pricing (Lab created diamonds will lower the cost substantially)
Our fine jewelry is handmade, so turnaround time can vary. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks from the time of order. We do try to keep inventory on hand. If you need to know the availability of a specific piece, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Options: Due to insurance requirements, we are only able to ship Next Day Air or Second Day Air. Your order will ship from the date of completion, not the date of the order. Upon shipment, you will receive your UPS tracking number via email. We cannot ship to a PO Box, as all shipments require signature upon delivery.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the delivery date or gifting date. All custom orders are considered final sale. For non-custom orders, we charge a 15% restocking fee, or you can opt to receive the full amount in store credit (minus shipping). Store credit expires within one year of the issue date. Please note that we cannot reimburse initial shipping fees or any returns or exchanges, even if you choose store credit.
All items must be returned in original packaging with tags intact. We charge a $75 fee per item not returned in original condition and packaging. Merchandise with any sign of wear, resizing, or damage will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender. We recommend insuring your return through a service like Jewelers Mutual. Fully-insured UPS return labels are also available for $20.
Please visit our returns page for more details or email email@example.com.
Due to the custom nature of our products, all canceled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. To cancel your order, please respond to your order confirmation email. Some exclusions may apply, including final sale items.
The manufacturer guarantees the craftsmanship on all products for one year from the date of shipment. Our warranty covers any normal wear and tear, but does not include loss or damage incurred by the wearer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a repair form for pieces that are still within the one-year warranty.
Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page
to find answers to common inquiries. If you are unable to find an answer on our FAQ page, please email email@example.com