The Buttercup Scalloped Tennis Bracelet features diamonds that glimmer and gleam from every angle. The scalloped setting adds a unique twist to the traditional tennis bracelet. Available in multiple carat weights, you're sure to find the perfect piece!
- Metal: 14k White Gold / 14k Yellow Gold
- F-H Color and VS-S1 Clarity Diamonds
- Length: 7 inches
- Closure: Box Lock with Safety Latch (add safety chain for extra security for $100)
- Approx. 0.84-1.00 ctw // using 1.25-1.30mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $2,250
- Approx. 2.00-2.30 ctw // using 2.00-2.10mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $3,725
- Approx. 2.70-2.95 ctw // using 2.20-2.30mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $4,650
- Approx. 4.15-4.35 ctw // using 2.7-2.75mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $7,400
- Approx. 5.18-5.45 ctw // using 2.9-3.00mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $9,450
- Approx. 6.20-6.55 ctw // using 3.2-3.3mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $11,400
- Approx. 8.00-8.45 ctw // using 3.5-3.7mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $15,400
- Approx. 10.25-10.65 ctw // using 4.2-4.3mm diamonds // standard 7" wrist - $25,400
Larger carat weights available upon request
Our fine jewelry is handmade, so turnaround time can vary. Please allow up to 6-8 weeks from the time of order. We do try to keep inventory on hand. If you need to know the availability of a specific piece, please email email@example.com.
Shipping Options: Due to insurance requirements, we are only able to ship Next Day Air or Second Day Air. Your order will ship from the date of completion, not the date of the order. Upon shipment, you will receive your UPS tracking number via email. We cannot ship to a PO Box, as all shipments require signature upon delivery.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 14 days of the delivery date or gifting date. All custom orders are considered final sale. For non-custom orders, we charge a 15% restocking fee, or you can opt to receive the full amount in store credit (minus shipping). Store credit expires within one year of the issue date. Please note that we cannot reimburse initial shipping fees or any returns or exchanges, even if you choose store credit.
All items must be returned in original packaging with tags intact. We charge a $75 fee per item not returned in original condition and packaging. Merchandise with any sign of wear, resizing, or damage will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender. We recommend insuring your return through a service like Jewelers Mutual. Fully-insured UPS return labels are also available for $20.
Please visit our returns page for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the custom nature of our products, all canceled orders will incur a 10% cancellation fee. To cancel your order, please respond to your order confirmation email. Some exclusions may apply, including final sale items.
The manufacturer guarantees the craftsmanship on all products for one year from the date of shipment. Our warranty covers any normal wear and tear, but does not include loss or damage incurred by the wearer.
Please email email@example.com to request a repair form for pieces that are still within the one-year warranty.
Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page
to find answers to common inquiries. If you are unable to find an answer on our FAQ page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org